1. Fill the transfer syringe with sterile fluid.
2. Attach transfer syringe to female luer port on the product syringe and hold the assembly vertically with the product syringe on top. Inject the sterile fluid into the product syringe.
3. Once the fluid is transferred compress the plunger of the product syringe until all of the air is removed and the powder is wetted. Wait 2 minutes for the fluid to be completely absorbed into the powder.
4. Remove the fluid transfer syringe and the valve from the product syringe.
5. Extrude the product directly into bony voids or gaps, or into moist gloves.
6. Mold and handle putty as desired. Bio V Bioactive Matrix handles best when used within 12 minutes of reconstitution.