5th Met Bunionette
The 5MS® Fracture System
The 5MS® BUNIONETTE PLATE is specifically designed for use in treating Tailor’s bunion. It is a flat Plate that offers strengthening for osteotomies.
- 2.4/2.7mm Locking & Non-Locking Screws
- Distal holes disposed toward the plantar aspect
- Available in 5-Hole Right and Left, and 4-Hole (non-right-left-specific) options
Optional Screw Fixation
CoLink® Bone Graft Harvester
Delivered in sterile, single-use kit for rapid harvest
Morselizes bone into chips to facilitate void filling
Available for use with Tribio® Backfill Plug
to fill corresponding voids
UNIQUE BONE VOID FILLER
Tribio® Backfill Plugs
Delivered sterile and ready-to-use
Osteoconductive scaffold rapidly absorbs the surrounding blood and fluids to aid in new bone formation
Tribio® Backfill Plugs are a proprietary material delivered sterile and ready for use in any bony voids or gaps of the skeletal system. Consisting of hydroxyapatite, tri-calcium phosphate and bioactive glass in a collagen matrix, the Backfill Plugs are sized to easily fit in surgically created osseous defects; 5.5mm dia. (for 6mm void) and 7.5mm dia. (for 8mm void) by 40mm in length. The osteoconductive scaffold rapidly absorbs the surrounding blood and fluids to aid in new bone formation during the healing process.
Demineralized Moldable Bone Putty
AlloAid Crunch, DBM Putty
- Available in flowable, formable putty and crunch in syringe
- Donor recovery and screening performed according to AATB and FDA guidelines
- Crunch consists of DBM putty & cortical cancellous bone chips
100% Cancellous Bone Sponge Cubes
- Moldable, sterile, demineralized/compressive bone matrix
- Cut and molded as needed, sponge-like fit and fill capabilities
- Natural porous scaffold encourages osteoconductivity and promotes vascularization and stimulates new bone growth
- Add bone marrow aspirate or platelet rich plasma to create a composite graft
Representation of SAL (Sterility Assurance Level). Designates the occurrence of a living microorganism surviving the sterilization process. SAL of 10-6 designates the possibility of finding an unsterile product will be 1 in a million. While other sterilization methods have also been shown to inactivate viruses, they can be detrimental to the biological and physical properties of allograft bone.
Bioactive Glass with DBM Putty
A Synergistic Combination of Bioactive Glass & Demineralized Bone Matrix
BioV® Bioactive Matrix is a novel bone graft substitute expressly designed to optimize surgical handling, graft stability and osteoproductivity.
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT SAL. The AlloAid® DBM is terminally sterilized using a validated gamma irradiation process at an SAL (Sterility Assurance Level) of 10-6. This representation of SAL illustrates the occurrence of a living microorganism surviving the sterilization process. SAL 10-6 designates the probability of finding an unsterile product to be 1 in a million. Competitive tissue products may be sterilized to an SAL of 10-3. This increases the odds of finding an unsterile product to 1 in 1000.
Directory of Forefoot Procedures