AlloAid® BP is an osteoconductive and osteoinductive demineralized moldable bone putty.
AlloAid Crunch, DBM Putty
- Available in flowable, formable putty and crunch in syringe
- Donor recovery and screening performed according to AATB and FDA guidelines
- Crunch consists of DBM putty & cortical cancellous bone chips
100% Cancellous Bone Sponge Cubes
- Moldable, sterile, demineralized/compressive bone matrix
- Cut and molded as needed; sponge-like fit and fill capabilities
- Natural porous scaffold encourages osteoconductivity, promotes vascularization and stimulates new bone growth
- Add bone marrow aspirate or platelet-rich plasma to create a composite graft
Representation of SAL (Sterility Assurance Level). Designates the occurrence of a living microorganism surviving the sterilization process. SAL of 10-6 designates that the possibility of finding an unsterile product will be 1 in a million. While other sterilization methods have also been shown to inactivate viruses, they can be detrimental to the biological and physical properties of allograft bone.