Most Significant Screw Innovation In 25 Years
Proximal Threads / Head design creates Unique Compressive Stability℠
The differential pitch threads develop compression lock of the fracture to fragment.
Dual Lead Threadsforfast insertion
- Proximal Threads / Head designed for Compressive Stability
- Dual Lead Threads for fast insertion
- Differential pitch compression
- Low profile head can be countersunk
- Insertion feel of a traditional headed screw
- Self-Tapping / Self-Drilling
- Easy removal if necessary
- Washers available for 3.0 through 6.7mm Screws
Screws Delivered Individually in Sterile Tubes with UDI Labels
77% More Compression
Colag CS Screws vs Headless Screws
Reusable and Disposable Instrument Tray
WIRE GUIDE WITHIN DRILL GUIDE
Wire Guides are inserted into the Drill Guides to place appropriate size k-wires, then removed prior to drilling. The Wire Guide Sleeve has a tapered body that will press-fit into the Drill Guide with light manual pressure.
CANNULATED DRILL WITHIN DRILL GUIDE
Remove the Wire Guide Sleeve leaving the Drill Guide and K-wire in place. Drive the appropriate Cannulated Drill over the K-wire through the Drill Guide to the desired depth.
Screw depth is determined by measuring over the K-wire with the Depth Gauge tool (2 sizes included in the instrument tray).
Attach the corresponding sized torx driver shaft to the ratcheting handle to insert the cannulated CoLag Screws. Prep and add additional CoLag Screw as needed.