MIDFOOT PLATING SYSTEM
- Anatomic Design
- Type II Anodized
- Lisfranc and Midfoot Reconstruction Plates
The CoLink® Mfx Plating System is a collection of plates and screws designed to address fractures, fusions, and osteotomies of the midfoot. The CoLink Mfx Plating System features eight plate styles: 1st TMT, 1st/2nd Lisfranc, 2nd/3rd Lisfranc, NC, TN, Medial Column TNC, Medial Column NCM, and a Medial Column Bridge Plate. The 1st TMT, 1st/2nd Lisfranc, and NC Plates are side specific, with the 1st/2nd and 2nd/3rd Lisfranc Plates available in two sizes.
The 1st TMT and 1st/2nd Lisfranc Plates feature a unique anatomic dorsal to plantar twist allowing room for an independent homerun screw to be placed.
Midfoot Reconstruction Plates
Medial Column TNC
Medial Column NCM Plate
Medial Column Bridge Plate
Dynamic Transverse Compression
The Midfoot Reconstruction Plates feature a dynamic transverse compression hole, accommodating a 4.0mm CoLag® Compression Screw.
CoLink® Mfx Plate & Screw interface
Minimal Screw Head Prominence
The CoLink Mfx Plate and Screw interface maintains an ultra low profile with flush screw heads.
Dorsal to Plantar Twist
1st TMT and 1st/2nd Lisfranc Plates feature a unique dorsal to plantar twist during the transition from the proximal to distal screw holes. This allows room for an independent homerun screw to be placed.
Plating System Screws
Screws associated with the In2Bones CoLink® Mfx Midfoot Plating System are 3.0mm Locking and Non-Locking, and 3.5mm Locking, Non-Locking and Variable Angle Locking Screws. The Midfoot Reconstruction family of plates feature a dynamic transverse compression hole for use with a 4.0mm CoLag Screw for compression across the joint or fracture location.
Variable Angle Locking Technology
Solid Connection Between Screw & Plate
CoLink® Mfx Plates feature variable angle locking technology with polyaxial screw placement and 30° of locking variability for improved angular stability. The locking construct offers improved fixation stability in complex fractures and in cases of poor bone quality.
System Drill Guides
Locking Drill Guide
Non-Locking Drill Guide
Transverse Wire Guide
Variable Angle Drill Guide
Compression Drill Guide
- 2.0 and 2.5mm Locking Drill Guide Towers are provided for on-axis drilling for 3.0 and 3.5mm locking screws.
- A 2.0/2.5mm Non-Locking Drill Guide is provided for placing 3.0 and 3.5mm non-locking screws off-axis.
- Transverse Wire Guide is provided for placing a .062 K-Wire in preparation for a 4.0 CoLag screw for use as a transarticular screw.
- 2.0/2.5mm Variable Angle Non-Locking Drill Guides are provided for placing 3.5mm variable angle screws off-axis with 30⁰ of variability.
- For dynamic compression, use the Compression Drill Guide to prepare for a non-locking screw in the compression slot orienting the laser-marked arrow in the direction of desired compression.
Plate and Screw Selection