Hammertoe PIP Fusion
PEEK PROXIMAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT IMPLANT
- Intramedullary Design for Secure Hold During Fusion
- Features Barbed Legs for Enhanced Stabilization
- Sterile, Single-Use, Instrument Set
Conical BARBED DESIGN to enhance stabilization while securely holding adjacent phalanges during fusion.
DuaFit® Single-Use Instrument Set
ENGINEERED STERILE ALLOGRAFT FOR ARTHRODESIS
The AlloAid® PIP is a sterile, engineered allograft. The allograft is supplied in 2 sizes featuring both straight & 10° angled configurations. The AlloAid® PIP complies with all FDA, AATB and state regulatory requirements for donor screening, recovery and testing.
- Designed with Positioning Ramps to help accurately position the implant and assure a press-fit.
- Sterile allograft has conductive properties.
- No post-op hardware removal needed
- Available in both straight & 10° angled configurations.
The AlloAid® PIP Allograft is accompanied by a simple and convenient sterile disposable instrument kit that includes bowed-nose Forceps and laser-marked Reamers.
CoLag® CS Screws
The CoLag® Screw design unites the rotational stability of a headless screw with the compression lag of a headed screw. The differential threads combined with a low profile head apply a compression lock to the fragment.
Most Significant Screw Innovation in 25 Years
Directory of Forefoot Procedures