The OS2® C Compression Staple is delivered sterile, preassembled, ready to load on the inserter.
- PEEK Radioluscence and Biocompatibility
- Compression on release design
- Sterile, Easy-to-Use Delivery
- Sterile, Disposable Instruments
11, 13 & 15mm interaxis, 15 / 17mm legs
Sterile Implant and Sterile,
Disposable Instruments Included:
- Staple / Inserter / Tamp
- Drill Guide 1 – 3 leg
- 2 Drill Pins
A COMPRESSION – The compression on release design legs of the Staple converge 20°.
B ADJUSTABLE DESIGN – The legs of the Staples can be easily adjusited to better match patient anatomy at 2mm increments by trimming the legs.
C PRIMARY STABILITY – The compression staple’s teeth design ensure primary stability on insertion.
Pre Insertion Prep
The OS2-C Compression Staple is delivered sterile, pre-assembled, ready to load on the inserter.
- Remove Guide Wires and set aside until needed
- Load Staple compression to spread legs for insertion Staple legs originally converge and are parallel when loaded
- Remove loadrack/Tamp – set tamp aside until needed
- Staple is ready to insert