Hospital and ASC facilities perform thousands of extremity surgeries yearly. 60% of these procedures are in the foot, ankle, hand and wrist. In2Bones offers smart extremity Implant management.
Stand Out in a Crowd
Nearly all orthopaedic extremity implant and instrument suppliers require sterile processing to prepare their equipment for surgery. In2Bones provides pre-packaged, pre-sterilized, single-use implants and instrumentation offering a safe, reliable and more efficient alternative reducing the potential for surgical site infections.
Unique Device Identifier Solutions
The FDA and CMS will soon require the UDI to be entered into a patient health record and insurance claims. UDI tracking of small extremity implants is a concern for implants stored in screw and plate caddies. These implants do not carry a UDI label. All In2Bones implants are sterile and carry a UDI label making UDI traceability efficient.
A Growing Global Presence
In2Bones is a rapidly growing global company with headquarters in Memphis, TN and Ecully, France along with distribution channels in more than 40 countries. This global footprint allows the company to work with thought leaders throughout the world to bring innovative extremity technologies and global best practices to our hospital and surgery center partners.
Why In2Bones is a Must Have Supplier
In2Bones offers innovative solutions addressing a hospital or surgical center’s revenue-earning potential. In2Bones allows a facility to run an efficient operation focused on patient care.
- Savings across multiple departments
- Comprehensive product offering for high volume procedures
- Pre-sterilized, on-demand products save time and resources
- All products supplied sterile
- Pre-sterilized instruments eliminate risk of infection
- Simplify FDA and CMS compliance initiatives
- Pre-sterilized, single-use devices allow faster case turnover
- Reduced O.R. delays due to compromised instruments
- O.R. friendly packaging allows staff to focus on patient
Smart Extremity Implant Management
Sterile Packed, Single-Use Implant and Instrument Systems Offer: